The Rules of Being Leibstered
I think we’re all well aware of this song-and-dance routine at this point, but for any newcomers out there, here’s the lay of the land.
The Liebster Award is for bloggers by bloggers. It’s a way to encourage your fellow bloggers, as well as draw more attention to blogs you think deserve it. Think of it as spreading the love. But there’s a few rules to spread that love in the most organized manner possible.
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
1. What’s your dream job?
Something along the lines of being paid to read or paid to play games.
2. What Sims EP would you like to see? Maybe one from another iteration (ie. TS2 to TS3)?
I think they’ve done it all. My main thing was getting toddlers in Sims 4, but that was done months ago.
3. If you had to choose one album to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I am not a huge music fan. I have basically only listened to Linkin Park for 20 years. I am still devastated over Chester’s suicide and I may never get over it. Right now, I am listening to song after song of his and for once I’m not focusing on how I feel about it, but what he must have been feeling.
4. Favourite movie genre?
Disaster movies. Hands down. The more low rated and cheesy the better. If not that, I do sci-fi.
5. Do you own any digital subscriptions (Netflix/Spotify etc)?
Netflix and Spotify. I also pay for a month subscription to Final Fantasy XIV, which is why I have been missing for three months. I also don’t have cable, so I pay a monthly fee to get CBS since most of my shows are on there. Otherwise, I see them on Netflix at the end of the year.
6. Assuming the answer to #5 is yes, what do you like about it? If no, what don’t you like about subscriptions?
What’s not to like? I listen to LP and watch tv without having to deal with the public.
7. Favourite Disney movie? Or any kids’ movie if Disney isn’t your thing.
I don’t do anything as lame as Disney. I hate animated/anime movies. I guess I’ll choose Harry Potter series. I do watch CG movies once in a while. I liked Avatar. I like Final Fantasy 15 Kingsglaive and the one they did for Halo. (lol game related movies much?)
8. Favourite non-Sim game?
Final Fantasy (1-15), Dragon Age, Fallout 4,
9. Android or Apple?
10. Since we’re opening cans of worms; laptop or desktop?
11. I liked this one of Fluffymao’s, so – what’s your Myers-Briggs personality type?
Results: ISTJ (I:78%, S:69%, T:75%, J:74%)
1. If you could live anywhere in the world besides where you live now, where would you choose?
Hands down, I’d leave for Ireland right this minute. I would abandon my family to live there. No lie.
2. What is your favorite song right now? What song annoys you the most?
I don’t listen to the radio or anything I can’t control, so nothing annoys me.
I have no favorite song. I am currently listening to One More Light by Linkin Park, but I do own everything they have ever done.
3. If you could only eat foods from one of the five food groups for the rest of your life, which group would you choose?
Oh hell. I have no clue. I’m a severely picky eater. I’d probably die if I had to choose just one group.
4. What’s your favorite scary movie?
When I was a kid, I woke up in the middle of the night and snuck downstairs to watch HBO. When a Stranger Calls was on and as an 11 year old babysitter, I had nightmares for weeks.
Another one was Mommie Dearest. The movie itself wasn’t scary, but I was about 7 when I saw it. After I went to bed, my mom came in yelling, “I said NO WIRE HANGERS!” It was the one time I had fallen asleep fast and I woke up screaming. Mother thought it would be funny, but boy did that fail. It did end up being a running joke for the next 20 years though.
5. Which period in history fascinates you the most and why?
This one is hard. I am fascinated by 13th Century and 18th Century, but I doubt I could live in either one. I have no clue why.
6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a night out with your friends?
This would suggest that I like leaving my house and being around other people. No thank you. A night out for me is hiding in my room with a book. The friends I am with are the characters I go on adventures with.
7. If you could marry any fictional character, which would it be and why?
10 months ago I would have said Cloud Strife (FF7), but then Final Fantasy 15 came out.
I’d take Noctis Lucis Caelum, tyvm. I would choose Nocti over Cloud because he is our first non-Angsty, teen drama filled character. He is happy, he has great friendships and when it all goes to shit, you just want to cry for him.
8. Which Disney princess is/was your favorite? How about the princes?
None. I can’t stand Disney movies.
9. If you could have any animal as a pet, which would you want? What would you name it?
A real animal or can I choose a Unicorn with a rainbow horn? LOL I don’t do pets. I have a cat named Doodle that I’m quite happy with.
10. Do you play board games? If so, which do you have the fondest memories of playing?
I do not play board games. I like Clue though.
11. And last but not least, the most important question: Left or right Twix?
Neither. I don’t eat them.
I am not nominating anyone this time around. I have fallen behind on my reading and I haven’t seen any new blogs in eons. The ones I do keep up with have all received this award recently.